Looking for something FRESH and UNIQUE for your kids this summer….THIS IS IT!!!
It’s not just VBS.
It’s not just Music Camp.
It’s not just Summer Camp.
It’s the BEST of all of these…rolled-up into one!
Summerfest is a new “Day Camp-style” ministry
at Woodway Methodist
made especially for grade schoolers!
Kids will grow closer to Jesus while enjoying exciting games & crafts,
and putting together a full musical show in one exciting week!
See the F.A.Q.'s below or Click FULL DETAILS HERE
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Ages & Times:
*Age group is determined by entering grade for fall 2018.
K-1st Grade: 9:00am-12:00pm - HALF DAY
2nd-6th Grade: 9:00am-4:00pm - FULL DAY
SUMMERFEST FINALE & FAMILY LUAU:
- 5:30 pm MUSICAL SHOW - “Splash Kingdom: A Life-Saving Musical for Kids” featuring K-6th grade Summerfest campers!
- 6:30 pm ALL-CHURCH & CAMPERS LUAU (Includes dinner, family friendly activities, and lots of fun for ALL ages!)
- For kids who are strongly opposed to singing with the choir, we will encourage them to try behind-the-scenes opportunies to include them in participating!
Summerfest Camp Fees:
K-1st: $75 per week for Half Day
2nd-6th: $150 per week for Full Day
Extended Care - (limited spaces)
- $20/Child per week - extra morning childcare (7:30-9:00 am) for K-6th
- $20/Child per week - extra afternoon childcare (4:00-5:30 pm) for 2nd-6th ONLY
$10 per child savings for Early Bird Special
- March 1-15 = Early Bird Special for Church Members & Regular Attendees
- March 16-31 = Early Bird Special for Community Participants
- April 1-30 = Full Price
- May 1 = Registration Closes for Campers
- May 15 = Registration Closes for Volunteers
- FULL & PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS with limited availability. Apply with a Scholarship Application.BEFORE you submit your child's registration form.
- Children will only be placed together if they are in the same grade level.
- Registration fee includes daily snacks, pizza party, camp shirt, luau family dinner and all camp activities.
Need more details before you sign-up? Click FULL DETAILS HERE.