Looking for something FRESH and UNIQUE for your kids this summer….THIS IS IT!!!
It’s not just VBS.
It’s not just Music Camp.
It’s not just Summer Camp.
It’s the BEST of all of these…rolled-up into one!
Summerfest is a new “Day Camp-style” ministry
at Woodway Methodist
made especially for grade schoolers!
Kids will grow closer to Jesus while enjoying exciting games & crafts,
and putting together a full musical show in one exciting week!
Summerfest Times & Activities:
JUNE 25-29, 2018
*Age group is determined by entering grade for fall 2018.
K-1st Grade: 9:00am-12:00pm - HALF DAY
- Morning camp will include Bible lessons, games, crafts, music, snacks, and special camp breakout activities.
2nd-6th Grade: 9:00am-4:00pm - FULL DAY
- Full day camp will include Bible lessons, games, crafts, music, snacks, special camp breakout activities PLUS additional musical rehearsals, costume, prop and set making.
- Campers will bring their own sack lunch daily, except for Friday’s pizza party.
- Limited “Non-Performance” tracks available for those who do not wish to sing in the musical performance.
- 5:30 pm MUSICAL SHOW - “Splash Kingdom: A Life-Saving Musical for Kids” featuring K-6th grade Summerfest campers!
- 6:30 pm ALL-CHURCH & CAMPERS LUAU (Includes dinner, family friendly activities, and lots of fun for ALL ages!)
Summerfest Camp Fees:
K-1st: $75 per week for Half Day
2nd-6th: $150 per week for Full Day
Extended Care - (limited spaces)
- $20/Child per week - early drop off 7:30 am
- $20/Child per week - late pick-up ($1 per minute after 5:30)
$10 per child savings for Early Bird Special
- March 1-15 = Early Bird Special for Church Members & Regular Attendees
- March 16-31 = Early Bird Special for Community Participants
- April 1-30 = Full Price
- May 1 = Registration Closes
- FULL & PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS with limited availability. For details, please contact email@example.com
- Children will only be placed together if they are in the same grade level.
- Registration fee includes daily snacks, pizza party, camp shirt, luau family dinner and all camp activities.
Stay tuned for more details as this exciting event draws near!